SokoPay Wallet!, No bank account or credit card? Use SokoPay Wallet, the easy way to pay!
If you don’t have a bank account or a credit card, you can still shop on sokobazaar! We believe in making online shopping available for every Kenya, which is why we created SokoPay Wallet.
SokoPay is our very own inbuilt payment system created to serve the needs of clients who want to shop online. With SokoPay, we create a system that allows you to top-up with cash at your convenient sokobazaar wallet account, whereby you can use it to purchase products in our systems whenever you are and at any time.
How does SokoPay Wallet work?
SokoPay Wallet is simple and effective. Here’s how it works:-
- First, you register for an account with us by clicking here. You’ll receive all instructions via text message. (This is the normal way you open sokobazaar purchasing account. If you already have sokobazaar account) Login using your email and password. Move to the register menu and you will see My wallet. Click on my wallet and the page that will open, add the amount of money you may want to add to your Sokopay wallet.
- Once you’ve done that , visit any:-
1. Equity bank agency, ATM or even bank branch
2. Empesa agency
And just deposit the money you had added to your account sokopay wallet..We will then credit that amount to your sokopay wallet account.
- Send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 254728021984. We will confirm the deposit and add funds to your account immediately.
- Browse sokobazaar for items that you want to purchase. We’ve got thousands to choose….....
- Add your products to your shopping cart and click “Go to Checkout.”
- If you already have a Sokobazaar account, log in. If not, sign up for an account.
- Enter the shipping and billing address.
- Click “Next” then select the option to pay with SokoPay.
- Click “Place Order”
- The total of your order will be deducted from your SokoPay account, and you’ll receive your order within 2 business days!
We make shopping online possible for every Kenyan with Sokobazaar! What are you waiting for?