Use this section to configure the checkout appearance and functionality.
- Disable anonymous checkout—if you enable this setting, only registered customers will be allowed to place orders in your store.
- Profile address section order—choose which customer address should go first on the checkout page: billing address or shipping address.
- Ask customers to agree with terms & conditions during checkout—if you enable this setting, customers will have to accept the terms and conditions of your store at checkout.
- Allow customers to pay order again if transaction was declined—if you enable this setting, customers will be allowed to carry out the same transaction if it failed previously.
- Offer guest to create an account after successful order—if you enable this setting, the buyer will be offered to register an account at guest checkout after the successfully placed order.
- Configure “Sign in” step—choose whether to display the Returning customer or New customer section first.
You can also hide the Sign in step, if it doesn’t have any required contact info fields, and anonymous checkout is allowed.
- Default option for the “New customer” section at the “Sign in”—choose the default radio button in the New customer section—Register or Checkout as guest.
- Display “Payment method” step—tick this checkbox to display the step where a customer can choose a payment method at the checkout.
- Display “Shipping method” step—tick this checkbox to display the step where a customer can choose a shipping method at the checkout.
The Display “Shipping method” step setting is available only in sokobazaar, not in Soko-magnet.